UPDATE FEB. 15, 2018: PLEASE SIGN UP HERE NOT THROUGH ANY OTHER SIGNUP. LOOKING FOR PROGRAMMER HELP TO FORK OFF POTCOIN (FORKED FROM LITECOIN-QT) FOR EXCITING NEW COIN FOR AGRICULTURE AND ALL NATURAL AG PRODUCTS! OUR LOGO WILL BE YOUR…
- Donald Trump caved spectacularly to Vladimir Putin. Here's how things could play out. July 17, 2018For as long as history remembers Donald Trump, it will be a day that will live in infamy.
- Not this time: Top Republicans break with Trump over comments July 17, 2018After President Donald Trump's stunning news conference Monday next to Russian President Vladimir Putin, members of Congress -- including some powerful Republicans -- were quick to rebuke Trump's performance on the world stage and Trump's refusal to call Putin out for interfering in the US election.
- Affirmed by Rand Paul: Senator sides with Trump on US intel July 16, 2018Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) sides with President Trump following Trump's undercutting of US intelligence during a press conference with Russia's Vladimir Putin.
- 'How bad was that?' Trump aides question damage done July 16, 2018President Donald Trump hoped his hotly anticipated summit talks with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin would amount to a triumphant television event. Instead, he returns to Washington facing sharp rebukes even from allies as his stunned aides wonder what went wrong.
- Ex-Fox News analyst unloads: Trump licked Putin's boots July 17, 2018Retired Lt. Col. and former Fox analyst Ralph Peters gives his take on President Trump's performance today during his meeting and news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Putin justifies DNC hack because information that came from it was true July 17, 2018Russian President Vladimir Putin seemed to justify the hacking of Democrats because the information dispersed was true, after denying that Russia had interfered in the US 2016 presidential election.
- Trump met his 'KGBFF, Vladimir Putin.' Late night blasts summit
- Opinion: Trump is hilariously losing his war on comedy July 17, 2018Donald Trump loves wars.
- Analysis: 21 most disturbing lines from the Trump-Putin press conference July 17, 2018After meeting one-on-one for the better part of two hours in Helsinki, Finland, Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin made statements and then took a handful of questions from reporters. It was some kind of, um, performance, from Trump as he sought to cast Russia's meddling in the 2016 election as a "both sides" issue […]
- Don Lemon questions whether Trump is fit to lead the country July 17, 2018CNN's Don Lemon goes after President Trump after he publicly sided with Russia President Vladimir Putin who denies any involvement in the 2016 US election.