UPDATE FEB. 15, 2018: PLEASE SIGN UP HERE NOT THROUGH ANY OTHER SIGNUP. LOOKING FOR PROGRAMMER HELP TO FORK OFF POTCOIN (FORKED FROM LITECOIN-QT) FOR EXCITING NEW COIN FOR AGRICULTURE AND ALL NATURAL AG PRODUCTS! OUR LOGO WILL BE YOUR…
- The special counsel's interest in Trump's son-in-law includes questions about financing talks with non-Russian foreign investors, sources say
- Trump blames Obama for inaction over Russia meddling February 20, 2018President Donald Trump remained focused on the Russia matter on Monday, questioning in a tweet why his predecessor didn't act to prevent Moscow from interfering in US elections.
- Analysis: Trump blames everyone but Russia February 19, 2018President Donald Trump, ensconced in his opulent private club of Mar-a-Lago this weekend, had a screed of combative thoughts.
- Trump's Russia tweets, translated February 19, 2018In seeking to honor President Donald Trump's holiday wishes, let's reflect here on what's been going on lately in his telltale Twitter feed.
- CNN barred from alleged 'troll factory' February 20, 2018CNN's Matthew Chance reports from outside a so-called Russian troll factory, where workers are paid to write content to sow discord amongst Americans according to a federal indictment.
- Kremlin dismisses Mueller's indictment of 13 Russians February 19, 2018The Russian government denied Monday that it had interfered in the 2016 US election campaign in the Kremlin's first remarks since 13 Russian nationals were indicted Friday on charges of conspiring to defraud the US.
- The Mueller investigation: Who could be next? February 19, 2018Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 election has yielded 18 indictments and two guilty pleas. Who could be next?
- These Florida lawmakers took money from the NRA February 20, 2018One week after a gunman stormed the hallways of their school in a deadly rampage, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School are heading to the state capitol to demand lawmakers take action on gun control.
- Teens hold 'lie-in' at White House February 20, 2018A group of teens and more than a hundred supporters staged a "lie-in" outside the White House on Presidents Day to pressure lawmakers to pass tougher gun laws.
- Candidate defends AR-15 giveaway February 20, 2018A Kansas congressional hopeful said Monday that he's sticking by his campaign giveaway of an AR-15 rifle despite criticism in light of last Wednesday's mass school shooting in Florida.