JUST SAY “NO”! Why? Because the war on cannabis is just a way to oppress the easiest victims for the police and feds. It fosters victimization, racism and anti-scientific bias. The whole situation is due to Schedule I and etc. …
- Christine Blasey Ford's lawyers said she has committed to testifying in an open hearing about her allegation September 23, 2018Lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford said in a statement on Sunday that she has committed to testifying in an open hearing on Thursday about her allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
- What Sen. Mazie Hirono wants to know about Kavanaugh September 23, 2018Hawaii Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono on Sunday previewed what she plans to ask Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh during a hearing later this week to address a sexual assault allegation levied against him.
- McConnell calls Trump about his Kavanaugh tweets September 23, 2018Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell called President Trump to tell him that his tweets questioning Brett Kavanaugh's accuser's motivations were not helpful to the process.
- 100 kegs. A stripper. Wild parties. Kavanaugh classmate details senior year of high school September 23, 2018A goal of drinking 100 beer kegs by the end of senior year. A party with a stripper. A student falling through ceilings at house parties. These are new details coming to light in Mark Judge's descriptions of his days as a Georgetown Prep student.
- NYT columnist defends Ford with his own powerful story September 21, 2018New York Times Op-Ed columnist Charles Blow defends Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, by sharing his own experience.
- GOP allies urge Trump not to fire Rosenstein -- yet September 23, 2018What seemed at first like a long-awaited opening to get rid of the "lingering stench" at his Justice Department now poses a quandary for President Donald Trump: Would firing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein complicate precarious confirmation proceedings for an embattled Supreme Court nominee?
- CNN's Ana Cabrera fact-checks Trump on unreported sexual assaults September 22, 2018CNN's Ana Cabrera reports on why more than half of all sexual assaults go unreported. For anyone who needs help, call the National Sexual Assault hotline: (800) 656-HOPE.
- See jet's white-knuckle landing attempt September 23, 2018Ferocious wind gusts of 44 mph kept an Air France flight from landing, forcing the jet to turn sideways and stay airborne feet above the ground.
- Lisa Ling: How the US helped create Trump's 'violent animals' September 23, 2018Few groups have incited the ire of President Donald Trump more than MS-13 for the gang's recent vicious attacks and gruesome killings on US soil.
- Book excerpt: Trump urged Roethlisberger to escort Daniels instead of bodyguards