JUST SAY “NO”! Why? Because the war on cannabis is just a way to oppress the easiest victims for the police and feds. It fosters victimization, racism and anti-scientific bias. The whole situation is due to Schedule I and etc. …
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the move by GOP Rep. Chip Roy of Texas a 'last-minute sabotage' May 24, 2019A disaster relief bill was prevented from advancing in the US House of Representatives on Friday after Republican Rep. Chip Roy of Texas objected to passing the bill, meaning the more than $19 billion in aid may not go to President Donald Trump's desk for his signature before June.
- Lawmaker explains why he stalled disaster aid bill May 24, 2019A $19 billion disaster relief bill stalled in the House after Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) objected to passing the bill.
- Congress fails to reach tax fix for Gold Star families May 24, 2019It's a tale as old as Washington: Senate passes bill. House passes different version of bill, wrapped into a larger, unrelated bill. One frustrated senator stops it from going to the President's desk.
- Trump administration proposal removes protections for transgender patients May 24, 2019The Department of Health and Human Services proposed a rule Friday that would roll back an Obamacare regulation that prohibits discrimination against patients who are transgender or have previously undergone an abortion.
- Analysis: Trump is off to Japan with his Asia policy in tatters May 24, 2019Shinzo Abe's long game is paying off. Only a year ago, the Japanese Prime Minister was looking like the odd one out as US President Donald Trump cozied up to China's Xi Jinping and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- Howard Stern reveals Trump phone call that 'shocked' him May 23, 2019Radio host Howard Stern tells CNN's Anderson Cooper that he was shocked to receive a phone call from President Donald Trump when he was about to go on stage to be endorsed by Sarah Palin. See the full interview tonight on AC 360.
- House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler appears to have nearly fainted May 24, 2019• Nadler pushes for empowering committee chairs on contempt
- Adam Levine is leaving 'The Voice' after 16 seasons. Here's who will take his chair May 24, 2019
- Explosion in French city injures at least seven May 24, 2019An explosion in the city of Lyon on Friday evening has injured at least seven people.
- Jayme Closs' aunt to kidnapper: 'My niece "lost everything'