Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
- Here are the key points where the Democratic and Republican memos clash. And one where they agree. February 25, 2018Was the application to obtain a FISA surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page a major FBI and Justice Department abuse that amounted to politically motivated surveillance? Or was it the proper extension of an FBI counterintelligence investigation into Trump and Russia?
- Read the Democratic memo here February 24, 2018President Donald Trump on Saturday agreed to release this redacted version of the Democratic memo that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.
- Trump: Democrat memo 'is a total political and legal BUST' February 24, 2018The House Intelligence Committee has released the Democratic memo.
- Nunes responds to memo February 24, 2018While speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes responds to the release of a redacted version of a Democratic memo that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.
- What is Adam Schiff's next political move? February 24, 2018Adam Schiff's profile is on the rise in Democratic politics -- but nobody seems to know what the California congressman will do next.
- Rick Gates pleads guilty and is cooperating with Mueller February 24, 2018Former Donald Trump campaign official Rick Gates pleaded guilty Friday to two criminal charges in special counsel Robert Mueller's wide-ranging investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign and related activities.
- Analysis: Most interesting part of Nunes memo? Trump's reaction February 3, 2018On Friday, we finally got the much-promised memo crafted by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) that allegedly blows the top off of the "deep state" conspiracy within the Justice Department aimed at discrediting Donald Trump's presidency.
- Sources: Deputies were waiting outside school when police arrived February 24, 2018When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other […]
- Authorities missed these warning signs February 24, 2018A woman close to the Florida shooter called the FBI tip line in January with an alarming message: Nikolas Cruz is "going to explode."
- Want to stop cyberbullying? Start with Trump Jr., Parkland survivor tells first lady February 24, 2018A Parkland school shooting survivor is calling for Melania Trump to fulfill her pledge to combat cyberbullying -- starting with her own family.