GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The capital is on edge to see whether Mueller has any more dramatic cards to play before the holiday recess December 17, 2018A frenzied year in Washington is going out with a roar as the political forces that combined to make the first half of President Donald Trump's mandate so turbulent come to a head in a hugely consequential run-up to the holidays.
- Comey blasts Trump over tweet about FBI raid of Cohen's office December 17, 2018Former FBI Director James Comey slammed President Donald Trump for a tweet Sunday accusing the FBI of breaking into the office of his former attorney, Michael Cohen, earlier this year and called on Republicans to speak out in defense of the agency.
- Giuliani indicates Trump discussed Trump Tower Moscow later than previously known December 16, 2018President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani suggested on Sunday that Trump had spoken with his former attorney Michael Cohen past January 2016 about a Trump Tower in Moscow.
- Miller: 'Absolutely' will shut down government over border wall December 16, 2018In an interview with CBS, White House adviser Stephen Miller repeated President Trump's threat to shut down the federal government if Congress cannot come to an agreement on border wall funding.
- Russians infiltrated every major social network, report says December 17, 2018The Senate Intelligence Committee has been advised that social media companies might have provided the "bare minimum" amount of data to aid the panel's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, according to a person familiar with a report commissioned by the committee.
- 6 Trump entities are under investigation December 16, 2018At least six entities linked to President Donald Trump are the focus of investigations, with the possibility of others that have not been made public. CNN's Victor Blackwell and Christi Paul take a closer look.
- What 2018 looked like for the Mueller investigation
- SE Cupp: President Trump is in serious trouble December 16, 2018CNN's SE Cupp breaks down the multiple investigations President Trump is facing in addition to the Mueller probe.
- What Hillary Clinton wrote in a letter to an 8-year-old who lost her bid for class president December 17, 2018Hillary Clinton wrote a letter to an 8-year-old girl who lost an election for class president, telling the young student that she knows "too well, it's not easy" to run for "a role that's only been sought by boys."
- Cindy McCain may hold key to who gets her husband's Senate seat December 17, 2018Here are the stories our panel of top political reporters are talking about in this week's "Inside Politics" forecast, where you get a glimpse of tomorrow's headlines today.