GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- Melania Trump's spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham will get a major new role as White House press secretary, the first lady tweeted June 25, 2019Melania Trump's spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham will get a major new role as both White House press secretary and communications director, the first lady tweeted Tuesday.
- Sarah Sanders leaving post after fraught tenure June 13, 2019White House press secretary Sarah Sanders will leave her position at the end of the month, capping a tumultuous tenure as the President's chief spokeswoman in which she largely redefined the role.
- This is how to succeed as Trump's communications director April 4, 2019More than a handful of people have taken the reins of Trump's White House communications operations. CNN's Chris Cillizza explains why it's such a tough job to fill.
- Opinion: After Sanders, we need a real press secretary June 16, 2019The announced departure of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders has set off a debate about her tenure working for President Donald Trump. Some see her as a loyal defender of an embattled president, while others criticize her for lacking the character to do the job. I wrote on this site that she failed in […]
- Sanders' legacy: The death of the White House press briefing June 14, 2019Sarah Sanders' primary legacy as White House press secretary will be the death of the daily press briefing.
- What Trump had to say about Sarah Sanders' exit June 14, 2019Sarah Sanders called serving as press secretary the "honor of a lifetime" at a White House event just minutes after the President announced her departure.
- Opinion: New White House press rules are a slippery slope May 9, 2019For the last couple of years of President Clinton's second term, there was a particularly colorful member of the White House press corps. He attended the briefings almost every day and badgered me with long, convoluted questions, often circling back to Catholic Church issues. At times it was amusing, other days it was disruptive.
- Analysis: Sanders' audience of one June 13, 2019Sarah Sanders will leave her job as White House press secretary at the end of June, President Donald Trump announced via Twitter on Thursday afternoon.
- Acting Customs and Border Protection chief to leave June 25, 2019Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders is resigning, he said in a message sent to agency employees Tuesday, amid the dramatic increase in the number of undocumented migrants crossing the border and a fight over how to address it.
- GOP rep says migrant children 'are free to leave' facilities 'at any time' June 25, 2019A Texas Republican congressman suggested Monday night that migrant children are able to leave a children's facility in Texas "at any time" but don't because they're well cared for.