GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The claim about the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi comes after Turkish officials searched the Saudi consulate for nine hours on Monday night October 16, 2018The body of missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi was cut into pieces after he died two weeks ago at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, a Turkish official told CNN on Tuesday.
- Trump is agitated by the Saudi coverage
- Fact-checking Trump's military deal with Saudis October 16, 2018CNN's John Avlon fact checks President Trump's questionable arms deal with Saudi Arabia after Trump cited it as a reason to not punish the Saudis over the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- Welcome to the era of impunity October 16, 2018"It doesn't matter. We won."
- Rubio: Worth blowing up US-Saudi relationship October 16, 2018Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) said the United States will lose its credibility on human rights if it does not take action against Saudi Arabia after the apparent death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- This could shape the Middle East for generations October 16, 2018
- Donald Trump's 2020 fundraising haul is totally and completely unprecedented October 16, 2018On Monday night, President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign announced that it had raised in excess of $18 million over the past three months, a haul that means the incumbent has already raised $106 million for a race that is more than two years away.
- Trump just called Stormy Daniels 'horseface.' Don't act surprised. October 16, 2018On Tuesday, the President of the United States referred to a porn star with whom he has been alleged to have had in affair in the mid 2000s as "horseface."
- Republican Arizona Senate candidate accuses opponent of being OK with 'treason' October 16, 2018Republican Rep. Martha McSally demanded an apology on Monday night from her Democratic opponent, Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, at a debate in Arizona for what she called "treason," seizing on an element of a CNN report that details the Democrat's anti-war activist past.
- Elizabeth Warren might have made things worse with her DNA gambit October 16, 2018Twenty-four hours after Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren shocked the political world with a five-minute video (and a mountain of documentation) aimed at putting to bed the controversy over her claims of Native American heritage, it's becoming increasingly clear the strategy amounts to a swing and a miss.