GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The President sees impeachment as a 'real possibility' when Democrats take over the House, a source says December 11, 2018President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House, a source close to the President told CNN Monday. The source said Trump sees impeachment as a "real possibility."
- Trump grows anxious over his political future December 11, 2018While President Donald Trump and Nick Ayers were still in the middle of negotiations about him replacing John Kelly as chief of staff, Trump had already given Ayers a task. He wanted him to conduct a thorough review of how the West Wing operates, including evaluating staffing, in order to make it more politically focused […]
- President Trump is 'super pissed,' source says December 11, 2018President Donald Trump will be without a chief of staff following John Kelly's departure, and with the surprise decision by Nick Ayers to turn the job down, Trump scrambles to find a replacement. CNN's Jim Acosta has the details.
- Analysis: Staying president lowers Trump's chances of indictment December 10, 2018Since the day he was sworn in as President, whispers have circulated in Washington that Donald Trump won't run again in 2020.
- Opinion: Trump better hope he wins in 2020 December 11, 2018Let's be clear. Friday's filings by federal prosecutors backed President Donald Trump into a corner. And his Monday morning rage-tweeting indicates he may be beginning to grasp his limited options moving forward.
- Don Lemon: Obama comparison makes me want to scream December 11, 2018CNN's Don Lemon shares why it does not make sense to compare former President Obama's civil violation of a federal election law to the campaign finance crimes of President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen.
- 44 former senators urge Senate to defend democracy December 11, 2018Forty-four former Republican and Democratic US senators penned an op-ed for The Washington Post that warns "we are entering a dangerous period" and urges current and future senators to be "steadfast and zealous guardians of our democracy."
- GOP senator on allegations: I don't care December 11, 2018Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) shrugs off news that federal prosecutors implicate President Trump in two crimes committed by his former attorney Michael Cohen.
- Accused Russian spy working with feds as part of plea deal December 11, 2018Accused Russian spy Maria Butina appears to have reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors.
- Opinion: Republicans, don't break our democracy December 11, 2018Democrats won big in this year's midterm elections. We put hope on the ballot and voters across the country embraced our message, turning out in droves to elect the most diverse slate of candidates in history. It was a powerful repudiation of Donald Trump and the Republican politicians who march in lockstep behind him.