GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- 11 looming questions now that the investigation into Russia's election interference is finished March 22, 2019Special counsel Robert Mueller has finished his investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and turned over his final report to Attorney General William Barr.
- There will be no further indictments, official says March 22, 2019Special counsel Robert Mueller has finished his investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
- Analysis: The last week of the Trump presidency as we know it March 22, 2019Donald Trump has been president for 792 days. Special counsel Robert Mueller has been on the job -- investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and the possibility of collusion between the Russians and members of Trump's campaign -- for 675 days.
- Caputo: Mueller investigation like a proctology exam March 23, 2019Former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo reacts to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation ending, saying it has been "like a long, two-year proctology exam."
- What we've already learned about Mueller's investigation March 23, 2019Special counsel Robert Mueller's 22-month investigation was an often-shocking story about what Russians, Trump campaign associates and others did in the 2016 election so their preferred candidate could win.
- Toobin: This is really good news for Kushner and Trump Jr. March 22, 2019CNN's Jeffrey Toobin reacts to the news that special counsel Robert Mueller is not recommending any further indictments, according to a senior Justice Department official.
- Opinion: A multifront battle coming just behind Mueller report March 22, 2019Strap in, Elie Honig says: Only after the special counsel's report is in Attorney General William Barr's hands will the action begin -- a dynamic, multifront legal and political battle that will test fundamental notions of due process, executive authority and separation of powers.
- Rep. King slams Hurricane Katrina disaster victims March 22, 2019Republican Rep. Steve King, who has a lengthy history of incendiary comments related to race, favorably compared the response of his Iowan constituents, who are majority white, to recent severe flooding to the residents of New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina struck in 2005, who were majority black.
- Trump sparks confusion with tweet on North Korea-related sanctions March 23, 2019
- Mark Kelly returns $55,000 from UAE speech March 22, 2019Former astronaut Mark Kelly this week returned $55,000 he was paid for a speech in the United Arab Emirates last year at an event sponsored by the country's crown prince and attended by leaders of the country.