GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The President's tweets about Arizona and Florida aren't accurate. But they show how he'll approach re-election. November 12, 2018President Donald Trump spent the weekend in Paris, but his Twitter feed is evidence that he kept a close eye on events stateside -- most notably the ongoing recounts in Florida and the still-uncalled Senate race in Arizona.
- Defeated GOP congressman blames McCain for House flipping November 12, 2018A Republican unseated in the midterm elections last week has come out with an op-ed blaming the late Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain for the party losing control of the House.
- What you should know about Florida's vote recount November 12, 2018The Florida secretary of state announced Saturday afternoon that the razor-thin races for governor, senator and agriculture commissioner will be reviewed in a series of recounts which were triggered because the margins in all three contests are under .5%.
- Analysis: Fury over the midterms is fueling Trump November 12, 2018President Donald Trump is intensifying his challenge to constitutional constraints and governing norms that are already facing their gravest test since Watergate in the 1970s.
- Some in Arizona Arizona's GOP back away from Trump's claims November 12, 2018Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema's lead over Republican Rep. Martha McSally in Arizona's Senate race grew Sunday as some GOP figures continued to distance themselves from President Donald Trump's claims of misconduct.
- Don Lemon: Trump must be really, really rattled November 11, 2018CNN's Don Lemon lists the ongoing issues which may have President Donald Trump rattled.
- Abrams' campaign sues to challenge rejection of votes November 12, 2018The Georgia Democratic Party and gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams' campaign filed a lawsuit in federal court Sunday asking for rejected absentee ballots and provisional ballots to be counted in the Georgia governor's race.
- This look on Michelle Obama's face: Explained November 12, 2018Former first lady Michelle Obama wrote that she was unable to put on a happy face and smile during President Donald Trump's inauguration in her new book, according to ABC News.
- Analysis: Why Kamala Harris is the Democrats' frontrunner for 2020 November 12, 2018If there's one lesson Democrats should learn from the 2018 election, it's this: Their base wants to make history.
- GOP senator faces criticism over comment about 'public hanging' November 12, 2018Mississippi Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith joked about going "front row" to a "public hanging" in a video posted to Twitter on Sunday morning, prompting her opponent to call her comment "reprehensible."