GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The special counsel's memo on Manafort had a midnight Friday deadline set by a federal court, but the report was not publicly released February 23, 2019The public will have to wait a little longer to read Paul Manafort's sentencing memo from special counsel Robert Mueller.
- Analysis: The White House's new argument against collusion with Russia is nonsensical February 22, 2019On Friday morning, this exchange happened between White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and CNN's Joe Johns:
- Justice Dept. official: Mueller report not expected next week February 23, 2019Special counsel Robert Mueller is not expected to deliver his report on the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election next week, a Justice Department official briefed on the plans told CNN.
- See Trump's confident response to looming report February 22, 2019According to a Justice Department official, special counsel Robert Mueller is not expected to deliver his report on the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election next week. CNN's Kaitlan Collins reports.
- Opinion: Trump's fate depends on Mueller's report February 23, 2019Former FBI Director Robert Mueller has accomplished precisely what those of us who once worked for him fully expected. Thrust into the national spotlight to investigate a presidential campaign, Mueller has ignored the Washington political noise and has allowed his work to speak for itself.
- Anderson Cooper: Things are getting very serious, very quickly February 23, 2019CNN's Anderson Cooper reacts after a judge ordered longtime President Donald Trump associate, Roger Stone, to appear in court to address an Instagram post on Stone's account while other former Trump associates are facing the possibility of prison time.
- Dianne Feinstein's climate change talk with a group of kids gets heated February 23, 2019Sen. Dianne Feinstein clashed Friday with a group of children over climate change policy, criticizing their requests that she back the Green New Deal, accusing them of presenting an ultimatum and contrasting their inability to vote with her three decades in office.
- Trump picks a new ambassador to the UN February 23, 2019President Donald Trump said Friday he intends to nominate the current American ambassador to Canada to be the new US ambassador to the United Nations.
- Bolton cancels South Korea trip 'to focus on events in Venezuela' February 23, 2019US national security adviser John Bolton has canceled his trip to South Korea next week, even as preparations ramp up for a second summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- Klobuchar ate salad with comb, told staffer to clean it, NYT reports February 22, 2019The New York Times reports that Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) berated a staffer after they forgot her eating utensils, ate her salad with a hair comb then directed a staffer to clean it.