GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The UK's Brexit chaos and the US shutdown are just what the doctor of disruption could have hoped for January 16, 2019The news just keeps on getting better for Vladimir Putin.
- Senate Republicans break with Trump on Russia sanctions January 16, 2019In a rebuke to the Trump administration on Russia, 11 Senate Republicans joined with Democrats to advance a measure Tuesday that would stop the Treasury Department from relaxing sanctions on three Russian companies with ties to oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a Kremlin ally.
- Columnist: 18 reasons why Trump may be a Russian asset January 14, 2019Max Boot, a columnist for the Washington Post, discusses with CNN's Brooke Baldwin his article listing out 18 reasons why President Donald Trump could be a Russian asset.
- Mueller confirms Kilimnik a focus of grand jury investigation January 16, 2019Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort spoke to a federal grand jury last fall about his communications with Konstantin Kilimnik, including regarding an in-person meeting with the Russian associate and an email with him, special counsel Robert Mueller revealed Tuesday.
- Erin Burnett: Mueller reveals list of Manafort 'lies' January 16, 2019The special counsel says it has "documentary evidence" that Manafort lied in saying he had no contact, direct or indirect, with the Trump administration.
- NYT: Trump raised withdrawing the US from NATO in 2018 January 15, 2019In 2018, President Donald Trump privately raised the threat multiple times of withdrawing the United States from NATO, The New York Times reported.
- Self-styled 'sex coach' who offered to trade info on US election unexpectedly pleads guilty January 16, 2019The prostitution trial of a self-described "sex coach" who claims to have insider knowledge of Moscow's attempts to meddle in the US elections ended abruptly on Tuesday after she unexpectedly pleaded guilty.
- White non-college Americans move away from Trump during shutdown January 16, 2019During the longest government shutdown in US history, President Donald Trump has been losing support among those who may be his strongest supporters -- white Americans who don't have college degrees.
- GOP lawmakers in 2 states want to spend state funds on Trump's border wall January 16, 2019A Republican Montana state senator and Republican delegates from West Virginia plan to introduce measures to allocate state funds to help build President Donald Trump's proposed wall along the southern US border.
- Democrats decline White House meeting on shutdown: 'It's kind of a mess' January 15, 2019The White House sent invitations to a bipartisan group of lawmakers for a meeting Tuesday afternoon aimed at finding a solution to ending the government shutdown -- now in its 25th day as the longest in US history -- but no Democrats are expected to attend.