GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The inside story about the conservative justice's key role is revealed in a new book by CNN's Joan Biskupic
- In photos: Chief Justice John Roberts March 11, 2019In 2005, John Roberts became the 17th chief justice of the US Supreme Court.
- Trump fires back after Roberts rebukes him November 21, 2018President Donald Trump fired back after Chief Justice John Roberts issued a rare rebuke of the President's disparaging remarks about federal judges. CNN's Jeff Zeleny reports.
- READ: 2012 Supreme Court decision upholding Obamacare March 21, 2019The Supreme Court in 2012 upheld the Affordable Care Act in a 5-4 ruling. The behind-the-scenes maneuvering by Chief Justice John Roberts is the subject of a new book by CNN's Joan Biskupic.
- Democratic-controlled House can intervene in Obamacare lawsuit, judge says March 22, 2019The Democratic-controlled House of Representatives will be allowed to intervene in an ongoing lawsuit that threatens to bring down the Affordable Care Act, a federal judge ruled Thursday.
- Supreme Court to decide fate of WWI memorial cross February 26, 2019The fate of a 40-foot-tall cross built almost a century ago to honor World War I veterans is at the center of a separation of church and state dispute at the Supreme Court. CNN's Ariane de Vogue reports.
- Hip-hop wants Supreme Court to rule, again, on when threatening to kill constitutes art March 19, 2019As Jamal Knox's conviction for rapping that he would kill two Pittsburgh police officers made its way through the appellate courts, the US Supreme Court ruled that another rapper was protected in saying he wanted to kill a federal agent.
- Elijah Cummings: White House officials using personal accounts to do official work March 21, 2019House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings said Thursday his committee has obtained new information that several senior White House officials have used personal email and messaging accounts to conduct government business, asserting that President Donald Trump's son-in-law communicated with foreign leaders through a private messaging application that appears to lack adequate safeguards.
- Supreme Court to meet behind closed doors to discuss mystery Mueller-related grand jury subpoena March 22, 2019The Supreme Court will meet behind closed doors on Friday to discuss whether to add cases to the court's docket next term, including one petition brought by a mystery company related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
- Anderson Cooper details 'tense speculations' over Mueller report March 22, 2019CNN's Anderson Cooper reports on the anticipation from reporters, politicians and the White House over the possibly imminent report from special counsel Robert Mueller's probe.