GreenRush General Stores Worldwide Net
- The armed encounter took place south of the border fence but north of the Rio Grande, two US defense officials say April 20, 2019Two US soldiers were questioned by Mexican troops earlier this month while conducting a surveillance operation on the US side of the southern border, two US defense officials tell CNN.
- A militia group detained migrants at the border. The ACLU calls it kidnapping April 19, 2019A militia group near the US-Mexico border detained hundreds of people this week, New Mexico's attorney general told CNN.
- This iconic image of the border crisis won a major award April 14, 2019Photographer John Moore's image showing a crying migrant child on the US-Mexico border has been named the World Press Photo of the Year.
- Rep. Duncan Hunter posts video climbing over fake 'border wall,' opponent claims he violated bail agreement April 20, 2019Rep. Duncan Hunter posted a video Thursday of himself climbing over a barrier that he erroneously calls "the grand border wall" in a move his Democratic opponent initially claimed violated Hunter's bail agreement.
- 9th Circuit deals another hit to crackdown on sanctuary cities April 19, 2019A federal appeals court ruled against the Trump administration's attempt to block a California law that limits cooperation between law enforcement and federal immigration authorities.
- Opinion: What a 21st-century border would actually look like April 20, 2019The criticism of the Trump administration's approach to immigration is richly deserved; not only has their approach to the border been a humanitarian and moral catastrophe, it has also likely made the situation worse. Every shift in policy, every threat to bear down even harder, is like a beacon to smuggling networks in Central America […]
- Hope Hicks' struggle to persuade 'boss man' Trump April 19, 2019She built a national reputation as the elusive public relations force behind President Donald Trump's campaign and administration, but Hope Hicks couldn't save the President from himself on Air Force One in July of 2017.
- Opinion: Mueller report looks bad for Obama April 19, 2019The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.
- Trump voters react to Mueller report April 19, 2019CNN's Miguel Marquez talks to voters in Milwaukee on the day that special counsel Robert Mueller's report was released to the public.
- How Mueller used Bitcoin to catch Russia April 19, 2019Russian operatives used cryptocurrency at almost every stage in their online efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, according to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's final report on his investigation.