I THINK POTCOINS MIGHT BE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ….
- Jumping from position to position as parents remained separated from children led to chaos and confusion June 23, 2018On Wednesday morning, White House cooks were flipping steaks and unboxing popcorn machines ahead of the yearly congressional picnic. Within the hour, the picnic was scrubbed, the steaks on ice, and the popcorn machines trucked away.
- How the policy of separating families unfolded June 22, 2018The week is ending the way it started -- with lots of confusion about the policy that resulted in separating immigrant children from their parents.
- Anchor fact-checks Trump supporter on separations June 23, 2018What began as a new Trump administration policy, enacted in mid-April, has turned to a crisis that resulted in the separation of immigrant children from their parents. CNN's Victor Blackwell discusses the decisions that lead to the policy.
- Trump's personal legal team opposed family separation June 23, 2018Two of President Donald Trump's personal lawyers on the Russia investigation broke ranks with their client this week on an entirely unrelated topic, rejecting his now-abandoned practice of separating undocumented immigrant families at the border.
- Chris Cuomo calls out Fox News over migrant coverage June 23, 2018CNN's Chris Cuomo states his case for caring about the thousands of children separated from their families.
- Rubio heckled after touring shelter
- Netflix exec out after racial slurs in front of colleagues June 23, 2018A top Netflix executive has left the company after he used the N-word in front of colleagues on more than one occasion.
- 2 arrested in gang rape of anti-trafficking activists in India; police hunt for others June 23, 2018Six men have been accused of rape in connection with a gang rape this week of five female anti-trafficking workers in a village in eastern India, police told CNN on Saturday.
- DNA reveals a WWII veteran stole an 8-year-old's identity June 23, 2018He was a WWII veteran with a Purple Heart, a wife and three children. But in 1964, he vanished, moved across the country and later took the identity of an 8-year-old boy who had died years before.
- DNA on napkin cracks 32-year-old cold case June 23, 2018DNA evidence from a discarded restaurant napkin was used to identify a suspect in the slaying of a 12-year-old girl in 1986, police in Tacoma, Washington, said Friday.