You need to log in at first.
- With open arms in Helsinki, the US President elevates Putin on the world stage July 15, 2018Vladimir Putin has stood the test of time through four American presidents, but from Donald Trump he is looking for one thing in particular: to be elevated on the world stage, away from global isolation.
- Trump: I 'hadn't thought of' asking Putin for indicted Russians July 15, 2018President Donald Trump says he will speak with Russian President Vladimir Putin about extraditing the 12 Russian military intelligence agents indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday for meddling in the 2016 election, adding it's something he "hadn't thought of."
- Senator: Putin will take advantage of Trump July 15, 2018Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) said that he he wants more administration officials in room when President Trump meets with Russian President Putin at their upcoming summit.
- Trump casts doubt on holding Putin accountable July 15, 2018President Donald Trump plans to raise the issue of election meddling in his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, but he told officials during his UK visit that he already knows Putin will again deny interference in the 2016 election -- and doesn't expect much progress, according to a source familiar with the discussion.
- Zakaria: Trump's political genius is this ... July 15, 2018CNN's Fareed Zakaria dissects the Republican Party's evolution, calling their ideology malleable and saying the "party of law and order now has deep distrust for the FBI."
- Opinion: Putin wants to pull a fast one on Trump July 15, 2018Every week, I offer a glimpse of the kind of intelligence assessments that are likely to come across the desk of the President of the United States. Modeled on the President's Daily Briefing, or PDB, which the director of national intelligence prepares for the President almost daily, my Presidential Weekly Briefing focuses on the topics […]
- Opinion: Trump, be a patriot, not a dupe, with Putin July 15, 2018In announcing the indictment against 12 Russian military intelligence officers on Friday, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made a plea to the American public: "When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it's important for us to avoid thinking politically, as Republicans or Democrats, and instead to think patriotically, as Americans."
- Trump calls EU a 'foe' of United States July 15, 2018President Donald Trump named the European Union, Russia and China as foes to the United States during an interview at his golf club in Scotland.
- California Democrats won't endorse Feinstein July 15, 2018Leaders of the California Democratic Party on Saturday voted overwhelmingly to endorse Kevin de León for the US Senate over incumbent Sen. Dianne Feinstein.
- Opinion: Americans are paying for Trump to promote his golf courses July 15, 2018Forget "Make America Great Again." What President Donald Trump truly cares about is "MTGA" -- "Make Trump Great Again," and we saw another example of this objective over the weekend. Trump, playing the role of a pitchman, used his trip to Scotland as an infomercial to help his financially ailing Trump Turnberry golf course, which […]