You need to log in at first.
- Chief of staff John Kelly's influence over who gets access to the President is waning, sources say April 24, 2018President Donald Trump is increasingly relying on his personal cell phone to contact outside advisers, multiple sources inside and outside the White House told CNN, as Trump returns to the free-wheeling mode of operation that characterized the earliest days of his administration.
- Ex-intel chief: Trump's cell phone is an intelligence gold mine April 24, 2018Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper tells CNN's Don Lemon that President Trump using a personal cell phone could potentially leak confidential information if it's not encrypted.
- Kelly cedes control to new faces amid latest Trump tumult April 24, 2018As Reince Priebus was approaching his final days in the West Wing, staffers had a running joke: if you got between the frenzied chief of staff and the Oval Office, you risked being run over as he darted from meeting to meeting, hoping to force himself into President Donald Trump's good graces.
- Bolton, Kudlow on the rise, but risks abound April 19, 2018President Donald Trump has seen a parade of favored aides come and go his first year in office, some more quickly than others. But rarely have two advisers been as publicly praised or as internally aggrandized as national security adviser John Bolton and top economist Larry Kudlow, who entered the West Wing this month from […]
- Trump got 'a thrill' from pardoning Scooter Libby, lawyer says April 24, 2018An informal legal adviser to President Donald Trump said the President got "a thrill" when he granted Scooter Libby a pardon, and she denied that any pardons are intended to send a political message to his personal attorney Michael Cohen.
- Anderson Cooper: Is Trump sending a message to Cohen? April 24, 2018CNN's Anderson Cooper says Donald Trump's tweets may be implying the President would pardon his personal attorney Michael Cohen if charges are filed.
- 10 dead after van plows into crowd on Toronto sidewalk April 24, 2018[Breaking news update at 3:59 p.m. ET]
- Eyewitness to van strike: 'He died in our arms' April 23, 2018
- Video appears to show police standoff April 23, 2018Witness video appears to show an individual in a standoff with police near the scene where a van struck pedestrians in Toronto.
- Waffle House shooting suspect captured April 24, 2018Across Nashville, the mood oscillates from shock to grief to anxiety.