You need to log in at first.
- Cillizza: President's tweets about a 'Russia hoax' contradict every intel agency and his own adviser September 22, 2017Before most people were awake this morning, the President of the United States was tweeting. About Russia. And Hillary Clinton. And the news media.
- Trump still denies what everyone else admits about Russia September 22, 2017
- Poll: 54% say Russia-backed info on social media moved election September 22, 2017Although President Donald Trump insists otherwise, most Americans say it's likely that Russian-backed content on social media did affect the outcome of the 2016 election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.
- Mueller asks WH for documents pertaining to Trump presidency September 21, 2017Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested documents and information covering a range of events from President Donald Trump's White House, including two firings and an Oval Office meeting, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.
- Concerns grow over Putin's large-scale military drills September 18, 2017The US and NATO allies are expressing concern over Russia staging large-scale exercises with Belarus along the borders of three NATO allies -- Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. CNN's Frederik Pleitgen reports.
- Clinton: Russia hacking bigger than Watergate September 14, 2017Hillary Clinton, in an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, says Russia's efforts to meddle in the 2016 election are "probably bigger than Watergate."
- Country-specific restrictions to replace Trump travel ban September 22, 2017The Trump administration will unveil more tailored restrictions on travelers from certain countries as a replacement to the controversial travel ban, according to a senior administration official.
- Betsy DeVos is changing the way schools handle sexual assaults September 22, 2017The Education Department announced Friday it is formally rescinding Obama-era guidance on how schools should handle sexual assaults under Title IX federal law.
- Axelrod: I cried when Obamacare passed September 22, 2017I wept the night the Affordable Care Act passed.
- What to watch today in the Obamacare fight September 22, 2017Quiet is good.