- The President left Friday for a five-day overseas trip. His previous complaints about foreign travel have his aides sometimes dreading a trip aboard the iconic 747. May 24, 2019President Donald Trump's departure for Tokyo on Friday kicks off a summer of global jet-setting that takes him to five separate countries -- and confines him to the presidential aircraft for more than 80 hours flying overseas.
- Presidential planes through history January 25, 2017Why do they call it Air Force One? Who was the only president to fly on a commercial flight? These answers and more for your next trivia game.
- Prince Harry to join Trump and Queen for private lunch during state visit May 24, 2019Britain's Prince Harry will join Queen Elizabeth II at a private lunch with Donald Trump and his wife Melania next month, CNN has learned.
- A brief history of presidential vacations August 5, 2017CNN's Chris Moody explains where Presidents of the past like to go on vacation.
- Out of the blue: A look back at Air Force One's classic design July 23, 2018The current look of Air Force One is a true design classic. It dates back to 1962, and is the result of collaboration between JFK and Raymond Loewy, one of the fathers of industrial design.
- Trump confirms new paint job for Air Force One July 17, 2018President Donald Trump says the new Air Force One planes will be red, white and blue, a shift away from the classic "baby blue" design that they have had for decades.
- Federal judge blocks Trump from using Defense funds for parts of border wall May 25, 2019A federal judge on Friday night blocked President Donald Trump from tapping into Defense Department funds to build parts of his US-Mexico border wall.
- Ex-GOP congressman calls for impeachment, says Trump an 'illegitimate president' May 25, 2019A former longtime Republican congressman called Friday for the impeachment of President Donald Trump, who he said is an "illegitimate president."
- Judge blocks Mississippi abortion law May 24, 2019• Watch: Protests over new abortions laws • States pushing to restrict abortion • The reasons why women get abortions are varied and personal
- Disaster relief bill stuck after one lawmaker objects May 24, 2019• Watch Rep. Chip Roy explain why he stalled disaster aid bill • Recent flooding affects 1,000 Oklahoma homes • Congress fails to reach tax fix for Gold Star families