You need to log in at first.
- Parkland survivor's speech to marchers was the length of the shooting spree March 24, 2018Emma Gonzalez, a student and survivor of the Parkland, Florida, stood on stage at the March for Our Lives for 6 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Vic Mensa: White, black, brown... everybody bleeds red March 24, 2018
- MLK Jr.'s granddaughter surprises rally crowd March 24, 2018Yolanda Renee King, the granddaughter of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., makes a surprise appearance at the March for Our Lives rally in Washington.
- Marches across America March 24, 2018A memorial service will be held for the victims of Friday's killings at a North Bay veterans' treatment center in Yountville, CA.
- Teenagers own the day in Denver March 24, 2018No live events at this time.
- The Parkland kids keep checking their privilege March 24, 2018Ahead of the March for our Lives rally, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg said the media's biggest mistake while covering the school's shooting was "not giving black students a voice."
- Hogg: People in power are shaking March 24, 2018Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg gave an impassioned speech during March for Our Lives in Washington.
- Why these marchers have price tags March 24, 2018Marjory Stoneman Douglas students are wearing bright-orange price tags at the March for Our Lives rally. Each says: $1.05.
- Paul McCartney: `One of my best friends was killed in gun violence' March 24, 2018Paul McCartney attended the March for Our Lives in New York on Saturday, telling CNN the cause was important to him because he lost John Lennon to gun violence.
- Obama and these lawmakers are paying attention March 24, 2018Prominent congressional Democrats and former President Barack Obama expressed support Saturday for the March for Our Lives rallies calling for stricter gun control.