You need to log in at first.
- The President recently discussed some historical events and described them in unmistakably Trumpian terms July 20, 2017The President would like to provide some context.
- The President has a unique way of talking about history July 21, 2017Donald Trump often discusses history, and he has a unique way of talking about it.
- In 'Made in America' week, Trump club seeks more foreign workers July 21, 2017Though the White House launched its "Made in America" initiative earlier this week to promote American jobs and products, President Donald Trump's businesses have again taken steps to hire foreign workers.
- Trump, showered in Polish praise, backs NATO's Article 5 July 6, 2017President Donald Trump on Thursday visibly enjoyed the praise showered on him by large crowds of flag-waving Poles in sun-splashed Krasinski Square. And the President, outside the United States for his second foreign trip, reciprocated by giving Polish leaders what they wanted: Public validation of their leadership and concerns over Russia.
- Trump shows strength of 'pro boxer' in testing glass vial July 20, 2017President Donald Trump displayed his physical prowess at the White House Thursday, while testing out a new glass vial that will be used to package pharmaceutical drugs -- demonstrating, according to one CEO, the strength of a professional boxer.
- Opinion: Trump's authoritarian playbook July 20, 2017Just before Donald Trump took office, I argued that our new President would likely follow the "authoritarian playbook," an approach toward governance that privileges executive power and makes the leader's personal goals and needs the focus of his public office. Now, six months later, those predictions have come true.
- WaPo, NYT: Trump legal team trying to undercut Mueller July 21, 2017President Donald Trump's legal team is looking at ways to push back against the special counsel investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller, The Washington Post and The New York Times reported Thursday evening.
- Trump is reshuffling his legal team July 21, 2017Mark Corallo has resigned from his position as spokesman and communications strategist for President Donald Trump's legal team, a senior administration official told CNN Thursday night.
- Trump's DOJ criticism leaves GOP senators dismayed July 21, 2017A group of Republican senators criticized President Donald Trump on Thursday, a day after the President rebuked top law enforcement officials in an interview with The New York Times.
- Kushner's White House connection is still being used in sales pitches July 21, 2017Jared Kushner's status as a top aide to President Donald Trump was used to lure Chinese investors to his family's New Jersey development, even after his family's company apologized for mentioning his name during a sales pitch in May, CNN has found.