You need to log in at first.
- In an unprecedented move, Trump's predecessors rejected his politics. And nothing will change. October 20, 2017The Presidents club is turning on its newest member.
- Obama calls on Americans to reject 'politics of fear' October 20, 2017Former President Barack Obama returned the campaign trail Thursday with a warning about the current state of politics in America.
- Obama's back. Will Democrats listen? October 20, 2017Former President Barack Obama's nine-month break from politics is officially over. And he's not happy with what he sees.
- Obama revives campaign slogan in passionate address October 20, 2017Former President Barack Obama said American politics today seem "so angry, and so nasty" at a rally in Virginia.
- In rare remarks, Bush blasts current political climate October 20, 2017Former President George W. Bush delivers a speech on divisiveness in US politics.
- It took Trump 12 days to comment after deadly Niger raid. Here's what happened. October 20, 2017How four US service members were killed in Niger -- and President Donald Trump's response to the attack -- has left the federal government searching for answers.
- Rep. Frederica Wilson: Trump's call 'not a good message' October 20, 2017Rep. Frederica Wilson said Friday that President Donald Trump's message to the late Sgt. La David Johnson's family is "not a good message to say to anyone who has lost a child at war."
- A widow shares positive experience of Trump's April call October 20, 2017Natasha De Alencar was sitting at home after a trip to Walmart in April when a phone rang. It was President Donald Trump, and he wanted to talk about her husband.
- Kelly 'stunned' by lawmaker's account of Trump's condolence call October 20, 2017White House chief of staff John Kelly said Thursday he advised President Donald Trump on what to say before he called the families of the four fallen soldiers who died during an ambush in Niger.
- Hear Trump's call to Gold Star widow October 20, 2017Natasha De Alencar, the widow of Army Staff Sgt Mark De Alencar, released video of her conversation with President Trump.