You need to log in at first.
- Consumer and technology groups argue it could spell the end of the internet as we know it December 14, 2017
- Facebook, Netflix and others react December 14, 2017
- Late night pokes fun at net neutrality vote December 15, 2017Comedians Trevor Noah, Seth Meyers and Jimmy Kimmel react to the FCC repeal of Obama-era net neutrality protections.
- Analysis: Trump literally cuts the red tape on regulations December 14, 2017President Donald Trump took time on Thursday to discuss the efforts his administration has taken to cut down on regulation. And he did so with the help of visual aids.
- Telecom industry praises new rules December 14, 2017
- Opinion: The FCC is about to create an 'internet for the elite' December 14, 2017
- Police investigating Russell Simmons amid rape allegation December 15, 2017The New York Police Department has opened an investigation into Russell Simmons based on media reports of multiple women coming forward to accuse the music mogul of sexual misconduct, including rape, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.
- 'Super Size Me' filmmaker stepping down December 15, 2017
- Spielberg: Hollywood harassment rampant December 15, 2017Legendary director Steven Spielberg reacts to the barrage of sexual harassment accusations against others in Hollywood. Spielberg explains to CNN why he is shocked, but not surprised.
- Charlottesville driver faces murder charge December 15, 2017An Ohio driver accused of plowing into a crowd protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this summer, killing one woman, now faces a first-degree murder charge.